Urgent Hiring for Heavy Vehicle Drivers with NOC & VALID Driving license
An HVAC helper job involves delivery department/ warehouse work to train into heating and air conditioning installation. An HVAC helper’s duties include driving material equipment removal, warehouse stocking, maintenance and cleaning, power vacuuming of furnace systems, and interfacing with customers.
Minimum Requirement :
With FM related discipline or equivalent vocational experience of managing facilities management.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Good IT skills.
A degree qualification in engineering.
Participate in the testing & commissioning, handover and implementation of the BMS system in accordance with compliance and requirements. Identify any snags, defects and generate a report on the corrective measures.
Carry out planned preventive maintenance, fault diagnosis, remedial repairs and adjustments to the BMS system to provide operational effectiveness and continuity of service.
Monitor, control and maintain the operations of the BMS system and proactively provide intervention to diagnosis, probable faults and interruptions to service
Conduct tasks related with maintenance and operations team.
Develop and execute preventative maintenance programs.
Conduct instrumentation evaluation and troubleshooting for electrical, pneumatic, electronic as well as programmable logic control (PLC) systems.
Ensure to commission instrumentation effective following with repair and replacement.
Conduct test related to functional performance on instrumentation as needed by facility changes.
Involve in evaluation of instrument performance to identify optimization and enhancement opportunities.
- High school diploma/ITI or suitable equivalent.
- 5+ year experience as an HVAC technician
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.